The Joomla Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Joomla 3.1.4. This is a maintenance release with no security fixes.
What are the new features of Joomla! 3.1.4?
- Automatically set $db and $app properties on plugins
- Display Error Message when Magic Quotes is Enabled
- Added Observer pattern to JTable
- Added JResponseJson as a CMS library class
- Add SQL queries profiler in Debug zone
- Added handling for punycode urls and email addresses
- Show Joomla username in admin area
- Added js files to protostar template
- Added ability to add sprintf variables to JText string
- Added ability to restrict the number of displayed results to mod_related_items
- Added a PSR-0 compatible autoloader to JLoader
- Allow folder names without ‘s’ at the end
- Add JTwitter package to /libraries/joomla
Check the Joomla 3.1.4 Post-Release FAQs to see if there are important items and helpful hints discovered after the release.
Statistics for the 3.1.4 release:-
- Joomla 3.1.4 contains:
- no security issues fixed
- 247 tracker issues fixed