Magento Commerce CE Version 1.7 is now available for download and upgrade.
The recent enhancements to Magento Commerce help merchants provide a more personalized shopping experience for their customers. Benefits include mobile HTML5, auto-generation of coupon codes, customer group pricing, etc. These enhancements give merchants greater potential to boost consumer engagement, increase conversions and transaction size, and foster brand loyalty. All merchants, including those running B2B businesses, can take advantage of improved customer segmentation and ordering capabilities while those operating in Europe can use the new features in Magento to stay compliant with EU regulations. Of course, the latest Magento release have lots in store for developers too, including a new API, and backup and rollback systems.
Please Note: We do NOT recommend upgrading a production installation of Magento directly. Please backup database and all files before upgrading. Please make sure to check for compatibility of your plugins and themes before you upgrade.
Read on to learn about the key features in the new Magento release and how they can benefit you.
WordPress 3.3.2 is now available for download or update within your WordPress dashboard.
Three external libraries included in WordPress received security updates:
- Plupload (version 1.5.4), which WordPress uses for uploading media.
- SWFUpload, which WordPress previously used for uploading media, and may still be in use by plugins.
- SWFObject, which WordPress previously used to embed Flash content, and may still be in use by plugins and themes.
WordPress 3.3.2 also addresses:
- Limited privilege escalation where a site administrator could deactivate network-wide plugins when running a WordPress network under particular circumstances.
- Cross-site scripting vulnerability when making URLs clickable.
- Cross-site scripting vulnerabilities in redirects after posting comments in older browsers, and when filtering URLs.
These issues were fixed by the WordPress core security team. Five other bugs were also fixed in version 3.3.2. Consult the change log for more details.
We recommend everyone to update their WordPress to this latest version ASAP!
We turned FOUR
this month and in conjunction with this we are running a 4TH Anniversary Special
which will be valid from now until the 30th April 2012 11.59pm EST
Take 25% OFF for your first billing cycle with the coupon code 4YEARSPECIAL*!
The coupon code is applicable for all new Web Hosting orders with all Billing Cycles. The longer the Billing Cycle that you choose, the higher the amount of your discount.
As some of you may know, we rarely run specials for longer billing cycles so make sure to grab a Web Hosting account before it is too late!
* Do take note that singing up with a promotional code will void the money back guarantee.
* The discount is only applicable for new orders, not upgrades.
P/S: The above image is one of the first few logo of Aspiration Hosting.
The Joomla Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Joomla 2.5.4. This is a security release.
Check the Joomla 2.5.4 Post-Release FAQs to see if there are important items and helpful hints discovered after the release.
Statistics for the 2.5.4 release:-
- Joomla 2.5.4 contains:
- 3 new features added
- 157 tracker issues fixed
New Features Added
The following new features have been added, with links to the Feature tracker issue.
Security Issues Fixed